Our always alert mixologist Lyndsie June has some clever specials for the run of The Drowsy Chaperone.
SHOW DRINKS –
• Drowsy Chaperone – Tanqueray Gin, Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup and Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, shaken and served up. Garnished with fresh rosemary sprig.
• The Aviatrix – A Red Wine Sangria with the flavors of Blackberry, Pears, Orange, Cranberry and Lime.
• Feldzieg’s Favorite – A Pumpkin Butter Rum spiked with Dark Molasses Rum and spiced with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves.
• Toledo Surprise – (*Non-Alcoholic) – A Vanilla Coke Float made with old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream, French Vanilla Torani Syrup and Coca Cola. Topped with Whipped Cream and a Cherry! (Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Svedka Vanilla Vodka.)
• Show Off – A Banana’s Foster Milkshake blended with Fresh Banana, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar and Van Gogh Caramel Vodka.
• Fancy Dress – A Caramel Apple Milkshake with Crushed Pecans, Apple and Butterscotch Schnapps. Topped with Whipped Cream and drizzled with Caramel.
• Cold Feets – A Chocolate Chip Shake With Dark Creme de Cacao and Irish Cream. Poured into a Chocolate Lined Glass and topped with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.