Our mixologist Lyndsie June has some magical drink specials for the run of Peter and the Starcatcher
SHOW DRINKS –
• Neverland – A Long Island Iced Tea Layered with Pineapple Juice and Midori Melon Liqueur. Served on the rocks.
• Starstuff – Svedka Raspberry Vodka, Lemonade and Blue Curaçao. Served on the rocks.
• Black Stache – An Iced Café Mocha spiked with Van Gogh Caramel Vodka and Kahlua Coffee Liqueur. Topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
• Bedtime Story – (Non-Alcoholic) – Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce, Amaretto Torani Syrup, Cream and Soda. Served on the rocks and topped with whipped cream.
**Make this an Adult Version by adding Bailey’s Irish Cream.**
• Magic Mermaid – A Raspberry Shake with Dark Chocolate Chips and Dutch Chocolate Vodka.
• Yellow Bird – A Mango Shake blended with Toasted Coconut and Malibu Mango Rum.
• Lost Boys – A Chocolate Oreo Shake with Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka and Dark Cream de Cacao.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.