Our Magical Mixologist Lyndsie June has conjured up some very special drinks for Into the Woods:
SHOW DRINKS –
• The Witch – Patron White Tequila, Blood Orange, Puréed Strawberries, Sweet and Sour, Shaken and Served “Up” with a Salted Rim.
• The Giant – Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Moscato Wine, and a Splash of OJ and Sprite. Served on the Rocks.
• The Baker – An Iced Café Mocha with Irish Cream and Spiced Rum, with Cinnamon, Cloves, and Nutmeg.
• Rapunzel – (Non-Alcoholic) – A Virgin Mango Daiquiri Served on the Rocks. Mango Torani, Sweet and Sour, Lime, and a Splash of Sprite. (Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Malibu Mango Rum!!)
• Big Bad Wolf – An Espresso, Chocolate Chip Milkshake Blended with Espresso Vodka and Coffee Liqueur.
• Red Riding Hood – A Sour Cream and Lemon Shake Layered with Raspberry Purée. Spiked with Limoncello Liqueur.
• The Prince – Fresh Bananas and Hazelnuts are Blended with Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.