Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very fresh drinks for Something Rotten:
SHOW DRINKS –
• Something Rotten – A Fruity Long Island Iced Tea with Peach Schnapps and a splash of Pineapple Juice.
• Black Death – Pinnacle Cake Vodka, Kahlua, Irish Cream, Soda Water and Cream. Served on the rocks and topped with Whipped Cream.
• The Renaissance – A White Chocolate Chai Beverage served hot and laced with Irish Cream. Topped with Whipped Cream and a pinch of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves.
• Will Power – (Non-Alcoholic) – Pureed Strawberries. Coconut Syrup, Pineapple Juice and a splash of Soda Water. Served on the rocks.
• The Bard – Fresh Bananas blended with Cruzan Banana Rum and Svedka Raspberry Vodka and layered with Raspberry Puree .
• The Minstrel – A German Chocolate style shake with Coconut and Pecans and spiked with Dutch Chocolate Vodka and Dark Creme De Cacao.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.