Our mixologist Lyndsie June has a summery bouquet of drink specials for the run of My Fair Lady
• Loverly – Malibu Rum, Midori, and Pineapple Juice. Shaken and served up in a sugar rimmed martini glass.
• The Rain in Spain – Svedka Peach Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Blush Wine. Served on the rocks with a splash of Sprite.
• The Linguist – Brandy, Baileys, and Dark Cream de Cacao chilled and served in a snifter.
• The Flower Girl – (Non-Alcoholic) – Mango Torani, Sweet & Sour, Sweetened Strawberries and Soda. Served on the rocks. (Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Patron Silver Tequila.)
• Embassy Ball – Toffee Nut Shake with Butterscotch Schnapps and White Cream de Cacao.
• Royal Hungarian – Vanilla Ice Cream with Fresh Bananas and Hazelnuts. Spiked with Frangelico.
• Ascot Races – Sour Cream Lemon Shake blended with Smirnoff Cake Vodka and layered with Rasp- berry Sauce.
All Shakes are available with or without alcohol.
Before the show starts, you may order any drinks or desserts to be served at intermission. We’ll bring them out as soon as the first act ends!