Our creative Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very special drinks for Mamma Mia!:
SHOW DRINKS –
• S.O.S. – A Long Island Iced Tea with Raspberry Purée, Fresh Lemon and a splash of Lemonade.
• Dancing Queen – Amaretto, Orange Juice and Soda, with a splash of Grenadine. Served on the rocks.
• Honey, Honey – (Non-Alcoholic) – Mango Torani Syrup, Pureed Strawberries, Sweet & Sour, and Sprite. Served on the rocks.
(Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Malibu Mango Rum!)
• Voulez-Vous – Hot Coffee with White Chocolate Syrup and Hazelnut Liqueur. Topped with Whipped Cream and Hazelnuts.
• Super Trouper – A Raspberry Chocolate Chip Shake Spiked with Chocolate Liqueur. Topped with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.
• Waterloo – Toasted Almonds and Kahlua Coffee Liqueur Blended with Vanilla Ice Cream. Served in a Chocolate Lined Glass.
• Kalokairi – Malibu Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice and Blue Curacao. Topped with Whipped Cream.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.