Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very exotic drinks for The King and I
SHOW DRINKS –
• King of Siam – Absolut Juice Strawberry Vodka. Sweetened, pureed strawberries. Lime Juice and Ginger Beer.
• The Schoolteacher – Coffee Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice and a splash of Soda Water.
• Shall We Dance – Iced Coffee with White Chocolate and Butterscotch Schnapps. Topped with whipped cream, caramel and sea salt.
• Bangkok Academy – (Non-Alcoholic) – Raspberry and Amaretto Torani Syrups layered with OJ and soda. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry!
• Something Wonderful – Limoncello Liqueur blended with Old Fashioned Vanilla ice cream and layered with raspberry puree.
• Etc. Etc. Etc. – A Chocolate Shake with bits of Maraschino Cherries, spiked with Dark Creme de Cacao and Irish Cream.
• A Puzzlement – Toasted Coconut and Malibu Mango Rum blended with Vanilla Ice Cream poured over a layer of Blue Curacao.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.