Our colorful Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very special drinks for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
SHOW DRINKS –
• Chartreuse – Our House Made Margarita with the addition of Pineapple Juice and Midori Melon Liqueur. Served on the rocks with a salted rim.
• Magenta – Passionfruit Vodka, Strawberry Puree, Blackberry Torani Syrup, Sweet and Sour and a splash of Sprite. Served on the rocks.
• Aubergine – Black Raspberry Liqueur, Dark Creme de Cacao, and Coffee Liqueur. Served chilled in a stem glass.
• Azure – (Non-Alcoholic) – Coconut Cream, Banana Torani Syrup, Non-Alcohol Blue Curacao, and Soda. Topped with Whipped Cream. (Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Banana Rum!)
• Aquamarine – Dark Chocolate Chips and Green Creme de Menthe Blended into Vanilla Ice Cream. Served in a chocolate lined glass.
• Sienna – Chocolate Shake with Toffee Coated Peanuts and Butterscotch Schnapps. Topped with Whipped Cream and Caramel.
• Ivory – In June of 2018 Roger Rocka’s celebrates it’s 40th year as Fresno’s Premier Dinner Theater. For this milestone we are offering a Birthday Cake Milkshake spiked with Pinnacle Cake Vodka and topped with Whipped Cream and Birthday Sprinkles.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.