Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very festive drinks for Elf, The Musical:
SHOW DRINKS –
• Buddy the Elf – A Salted Caramel White Russian with Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur and Cream. Topped with Whipped Cream, Caramel and Sea Salt.
• Sparklejollytwinkle – A Red Wine Sangria with Passionfruit Vodka, Apple Schnapps, Red wine and Fruit Juices. Served on the rocks with a splash of sprite.
• The Naughty List – A Maple Butter Bourbon made with Organic Maple Syrup, Cloves, Cinnamon and Nutmeg served steaming hot with Jim Beam Bourbon.
• I Believe – (Non Alcoholic) – A Raspberry Hot Chocolate topped with Marshmallows, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Drizzle and a Cherry!
• Winter Wonderland – A Lemon Snow Shake. Toasted Coconut with Limoncello Liqueur and Coconut Cream.
• Santa’s Sleigh – White Chocolate Chips with Maraschino Cherries Spiked with Cherry Vodka and White Cream de Cacao.
• HoHoHo – Oreo Cookie Shake blended with Irish Cream and Peppermint Schnapps.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.