Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some tasty and festive specials for Elf
SHOW DRINKS –
• SparkleJollyTwinkle – A Red Wine Sangria with Passionfruit Vodka, Apple Schnapps, Lime, Orange and Cranberry Juices.
• Buddy The Elf – Caramel Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, Kahlua and Cream, on the rocks.
• Naughty List – Hot Coffee with Cocoa, Spiced Rum, Coffee Liqueur and Pie Spice. Topped with Whipped Cream.
• I Believe – (Non-Alcoholic) – A Peppermint Hot Chocolate piled high with Whipped Cream. (For the over-21 version, substitute Peppermint Schnapps.)
• Santa’s Sleigh – Chai Tea Torani Syrup with Bailey’s Irish Cream. Finished with Whipped Cream and Gingerbread.
• Winter Wonderland – A White Chocolate Shake spiked with Raspberry Vodka and White Cream de Cacao, Layered with Raspberry Puree.
• HoHoHo – Coconut Cream and Dark Chocolate Chips are blended with Amaretto. Topped with Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission.
Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.