Lyndsie June, our merry mixologist, has whipped up some tempting drink specials for the run of Disney’s The Little Mermaid
• Under the Sea – Malibu Rum, Blue Curaçao, and Lemonade served on the rocks with a confetti sugar rim. Garnished with fresh lemon. So refreshing!
• Kiss the Girl – A Long Island with a twist. Blood Orange Torani with a splash of OJ and Sprite make this a fun, fresh take on an old favorite.
• King Triton – An iced, mocha coffee spiked with whipped chocolate vodka and salted caramel syrup. Topped with whipped cream.
• The Little Mermaid – (Non-Alcoholic) – Coconut Cream, Peach Torani, sweetened strawberries and soda, served on the rocks.
(Make it an adult version by adding peach vodka)
• Poor Unfortunate Soul – Mango and Banana Shake with Malibu Mango Rum, Fresh Bananas and Mango Torani.
• Flotsam and Jetsam – Cookies and Cream Shake with the Minty Addition of Dark Creme de Menthe.
• The Shipwreck – An Espresso, Dark Chocolate Chip Shake blended with Pinnacle Double Espresso Vodka and Dark Creme de Cacao. Served in a chocolate lined glass.
All Shakes are available with or without alcohol.
Before the show starts, you may order any drinks or desserts to be served at intermission. We’ll bring them out as soon as the first act ends!