Wild West Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very special drinks for Calamity Jane:
SHOW DRINKS –
• Wild Bill’s Straight Shooter – Amaretto, Peach Schnapps, Sweet and Sour and soda served tall, on the rocks.
• Calamity Cooler – Malibu Mango Rum, Moscato Wine, Puréed Strawberries, Lime Juice, Orange Juice and a splash of Sprite.
• Mistaken Identity – An Iced Chai Latte spiked with Svedka Vanilla Vodka and Irish Cream. Topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon.
• Windy City – (Non-Alcoholic) – Strawberry Puree, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Sweet and Sour and Sprite. Served on the rocks.
• Deadwood Stage – Vanilla Ice Cream blended with White Chocolate, Irish Cream and Peppermint Schnapps.
• Black Hills of Dakota – A Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Shake with Cupcake Devil’s Food Vodka and Dark Creme de Cacao.
• The Golden Garter – A Sour Cream, Lemon Shake featuring Limoncello Lemon Liqueur and layered with Raspberry Purée.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.