Lyndsie June, our hard-working mixologist, has whipped up some tempting drink specials for the run of 9 to 5: The Musical:
• 9 TO 5 – This martini is shaken with Smirnoff Apple Vodka, Cranberry Juice, and a float of Grand Marnier. Served chilled in a sugar rimmed martini glass.
• POTION NOTION – Kahlua, Amaretto, Dark Cream de Cacao, Soda and Cream. Served on the rocks. Finished with a pinch of cinnamon.
• COWGIRLS REVENGE – Rich Hot Chocolate, Cream de Banana and Frangelico Hazelnut liqueur. Topped with Whipped Cream and Hazelnuts.
• RAT POISON – (Non-Alcoholic) – Blackberry Torani, Orange Juice, Soda and Cream. Served on the rocks. Topped with Whipped Cream and a Slice of Orange.
• THE HOSTAGE – Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Cinnamon blended with Vanilla Ice Cream.
• FEMME FATALE – Dark Chocolate Chips and Raspberry Puree with Svedka Raspberry Vodka.
• BACKWOODS BARBIE – – Malibu Coconut Rum and Toasted Almonds in a chocolate lined glass.
All Shakes are available with or without alcohol.
Before the show starts, you may order any drinks or desserts to be served at intermission. We’ll bring them out as soon as the first act ends!