Our wonderful Mixologist Lyndsie June has created some very special drinks for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers:
SHOW DRINKS –
• Adam – A Pineapple Mojito with Fresh Mint, Rum, Lime Juice, and Dole Pineapple Juice.
• Benjamin – A Red Wine Sangria With Pomegranate Vodka, Blood Orange, Orange and Cranberry Juices and Fresh Fruit.
• Caleb – Chocolate, Dark Creme de Cacao, Coffee Liqueur, Raspberry Liqueur and Hot Coffee. Topped with Whipped Cream.
• Daniel – (Non-Alcoholic) – A Peach and Almond Italian Cream Soda topped with Whipped Cream.
• Ephraim – A Pumpkin Shake Blended with Spiced Rum. Topped with Whipped Cream and Pie Spice.
• Frankincense – A Cherry and Amaretto Shake with bits of Maraschino Cherries, Spiked with Svedka Cherry Vodka and Amaretto and topped with Whipped Cream and Almonds.
• Gideon – A Chocolate Shake with Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka and Irish Cream. Served in a Salted Caramel and Chocolate lined glass.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.