Our lovable mixologist Lyndsie June has some clever specials for the run of Breaking Up is Hard to Do.
SHOW DRINKS –
• Calendar Girl – Salted Caramel , Irish Cream and Amaretto served on the rocks.
• Esther’s Paradise – A Tropical Patron Margarita with coconut cream and Blue Curaçao. Served on the rocks with a sugar rim.
• Little Devil – Cuddle up with this homemade White Hot Chocolate spiked with Peppermint Schnapps and topped with Whipped Cream and a Candy Cane.
• Stupid Cupid –(non-alcoholic) – Amaretto Torani Syrup, Orange Juice and Non-Alcoholic Blue Curaçao served on the rocks. Topped with Whipped Cream and a Cherry.
*Make this an Adult Version with the addition of Svedka Orange Cream Vodka.
• King of Clowns – A Chocolate Espresso Milkshake, Spiked with Caramel Vodka.
• Catskills Honeymoon – A Pumpkin Spice Shake with the addition of Irish Cream.
• The Heartthrob – A Pineapple Upside Down Shake made with Cherries, Pineapple Juice and Brown Sugar. Laced with Dark Rum.
(All available with non-alcoholic substitutions.)
Before the show starts, order any drinks and desserts you would like served at intermission. Your server will bring them to your table as soon as the first act ends.